Prairie Projects gets the job done right!
Founded in 2003 by Steve Merriam, we are construction experts dedicated to completing your project (large or small) with quality results, on time, and within your budget.
If you are looking to build a small add-on or a brand-new house, we team up with architects and engineers to get the job done. Although we specialize in concrete work, we have several ground up construction projects on the go. We will make your dreams a reality.
Steve has dedicated his career to planning, managing, and executing construction projects of all kinds. Educated at the University of Regina, and originally from Southern Saskatchewan, Prairie Projects is a Prairie founded business serving the Prairies. In conjunction with our team of professional and reliable tradespeople, we will work within your constraints. We always stay on the job until it's done to your satisfaction. From residential to commercial to ag-commercial to industrial projects, we always set the bar higher than customers' expectations.
Some of the projects we have completed over the years include:
- Construction plans for Log Home at Madge Lake, SK (2005)
- Fields Store renovation at Canora, SK (2006)
- 11,000 Square foot piles and grade beam for shop at Invermay, SK (2013)
- 15,000 square foot Mini-Golf course at Madge Lake, SK (2013)
- Fertilizer plant foundations throughout the prairie provinces for corporate and independent operators
- Skate park quarter pipe, Yorkton (2010)
- Complete heated shop (Concrete floor, wood frame) (2013)
- Classroom construction and finishing, Yorkton and Canora (2006)
- Concrete repair and coating, Canada Post, several locations